Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Baby Shower Favors - DIY

Earlier this year, we had a little sprinkle for a good friend having her second daugher! Our timing was excellent - she went into labor the very next day! We celebrated at Liberty Market in downtown Gilbert, AZ - totally cute place and super yummy food! Seriously.

A friend and I made the little favors - using baby food jars - how appropriate! We mod podged (is that a real word?) scrapbook paper on the tops, added ribbon or trim and filled them with pink & white M&Ms. Courtnee made the adorable name cards ... using wine corks that she painted and added little names to!
We think it all turned out really cute.

03.06.10 (57)


03.06.10 (34)
This is my gift ... applique fabric on a soft tee for the big girl

03.06.10 (38)

5 comments:

  1. Hey!!!!! That was my shower!! I loved all my favors and it was the best sprinkle ever and yes, mighty good timing if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Liberty Market! And the favors are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is all cute ! and I love the "sprinkle" ! keep up the cute work on here I love it ! ( I'm Sarah's friend )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaclyn - you didn't know you'd end up on here, huh? :-) Sarah - thanks; a compliment from you is tops in my book! Terry - I hope you get this and THANKS for the nice comment! That's so sweet of you - and I am JEALOUS that you work at Scrapbooks, etc! How fun is that? I'd be broke tho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liberty Market has amazing food! Really cute favors Sara. Looking forward to reading more of your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete